The cannabis business is booming right now, with numbers expected to clear the billion dollar mark in just a few years.
Cannabis is emerging as a health and wellness remedy because of all its benefits that combat ailments like depression, anxiety, seizures in children, improved cognitive function and more. The research is ongoing, but the results are looking promising. With hardly any side effects this natural solution is taking the US by storm.
With Canada legalizing marijuana and several states in the US following suite, you might be interested in learning more about cannabis and how it can help you.
Social media is a great way to leverage cannabis exposure, especially with weed quotes. Quotes about weed show that many people are using it, talking about it, and not only that, but they’re just plain fun.
If you’re looking to share the love or humor about cannabis, there are a plethora of quotes get you started.
30 Best Weed Quotes
From legalization to the pure enjoyment cannabis brings, here are 50 quotes to share on social media.
1. Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction. -Bob Marley
2. Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating. -Richard Neville
3. Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable. -Kurt Vonnegut
4. That is not a drug, it’s a leaf. -Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself. ― Bob Marley
6. Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural? ― Bill Hicks
7. I used to smoke marijuana. But I’ll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening -or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-mid-afternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning…But never at dusk. -Steve Martin
8. Smoking helped put me in touch with the realm of the senses. -Hugh Hefner
9. I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong? -Willie Nelson
10. It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics dope and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend. -Louis Armstrong
11. It makes me feel the way I need to feel. -Snoop Dogg
12. Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere. -George Washington
13. The War on Drugs has been an utter failure. We need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws. -Barack Obama
14. The drug war is a total scam, prescription drugs kill 300K a year, while marijuana kills no one, but they spend billions/year ‘fighting’ it, because pot heads make for good little slaves to put into private prisons, owned by the banks who launder the drug money, and it’s ALL DOCUMENTED. -Alex E. Jones
15. Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see. -Thomas Jefferson
16. I have found in my study of these patients that cannabis is really a safe, effective and non-toxic alternative to many standard medications.
17. There is no such thing as an overdose. We have seen very minimal problems with abuse or dependence, which at worst are equivalent to dependence on caffeine. While a substance may have some potential for misuse, in my opinion, that’s a poor excuse to deny its use and benefit to everyone else. – Philip Denney M.D.
Read more now to see if cannabis could work for your situation.
18. If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you’ll add eight to 24 years to your life. -Jack Herer
19. Smoking marijuana, as long as you leave the nicotine out of it, is certainly no more damaging than having a drink, and I suspect better for you than having a drink. -Richard Branson
20. Marijuana prohibition is just the stupidest law possible… Just legalize it and tax it like we do liquor. – Morgan Freeman
21. The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps to produce serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world. -Carl Sagan
22. Marijuana has killed far fewer people than swimming pools; it’s the war against it that does all the violence. – Lawrence Reed
23. Federal and state laws (should) be changed to no longer make it a crime to possess marijuana for private use. – Richard M. Nixon
24. The legalization of marijuana is not a dangerous experiment-the prohibition is the experiment, and it has failed dramatically, with millions of victims all around the world. – Sebastian Marincolo
25. The evidence is overwhelming that marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as multiple sclerosis, cancer and AIDS – or by the harsh drugs sometimes used to treat them. And it can do so with remarkable safety. Indeed, marijuana is less toxic than many of the drugs that physicians prescribe every day.” – Joycelyn Elders M.D.
26. Marijuana is quite possibly the finest of intoxicants. It has been scientifically proven, for decades, to be much less harmful to the body than alcohol when used on a regular basis. – Nick Offerman
27. As a physician, I recommend nutritious hemp seeds and oil to anyone interested in maintaining a healthy diet. Everyone will benefit when American farmers can grow this amazing crop once again. – Andrew Weil, M.D.
28. Of course I know how to roll a joint. – Martha Stewart
29. Marijuana is a useful catalyst for specific optical and aural aesthetic perceptions. I apprehended the structure of certain pieces of jazz and classical music in a new manner under the influence of marijuana, and these apprehensions have remained valid in years of normal consciousness. -Allen Ginsberg
30. I find it quite ironic that the most dangerous thing about weed is getting caught with it. – Bill Murray
Marijuana Quotes: Good for Business
If you’re looking to draw attention to your cannabis business these quotes should get you started! Weed quotes are abundant, as are the people who believe in the power of cannabis.
Looking for more social media tips? Visit our page to learn more!