Retirement is the thing which everyone has to face in their life. When your Best Friend or someone you love most is going to retire, that was such a worst feeling ever. Retirement message can be difficult to write for your co-worker cause no one wants to lose their friend zone.
Today on this page we have published our Unique collection of 60 Special Retirement Wishes 2017. Here you have an opportunity to wish a adore colleague all of the best in retirement. These It may help you to say Good Bye to your Friend, Family Member, and Co-worker in a different style on them retirement.
Hope you enjoy it and find out the best one according to your mode.
Best Retirement Wishes Quotes
1 ) Congratulations, now the fun begins. Best wishes on your new chapter in life.
2 ) Wishing you a wonderful retirement. May you enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
- 3 ) Wishing you all the best for your retirement. May all your retirement dreams come true.
- 4 ) May you have a fun and bright new chapter ahead of you – one where you will have unlimited time for relaxation. Happy Retirement!
- 5 ) Best wishes for a very happy retirement. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me directly and indirectly; it’s much appreciated and I shall miss working with you. And, of course, if you decide retirement means you’ve time to follow some artistic dreams, go for them…
- 6 ) We’ll miss you. But, the time is right for you. I sincerely hope that retirement is wonderful and I wish you lots of joyous time with your family.
- 7 ) You now don’t have to wake up to the sound of your alarm clock beckoning you to work. You can enjoy unlimited time of golfing, driving around town and cooking, unless you want to take my place? Happy Retirement!
8 ) Retirement is when life gives you the greatest reward there can ever be – peace of mind. Congratulations.
You Can See More>>
9 ) Your life’s work has made a difference! Knowing that have a relaxing retirement.
10 ) Thanks for making our work life much easier and funny. Now you can unwind your mind and spend some time with your family and best friends. May you get the best of everything in life.
11 ) Wishing you the most exciting and strees-free retirement ever.
- 12 ) May you enjoy a successful life after retirement to the fullest.
- 13 ) Best wishes on your next adventure.
- 14 ) Recently I wished you congratulations on your retirement. But, I also want you to know what a blessing it’s been to work with you over these past few years, and how much I will miss you. Then you responded to my note, and wouldn’t you know it, your uplifting words encouraged me more than you could imagine. That’s the special kind of person you are!
- 15 ) Wishing you the best in this next phase in your life.
- 16 ) You have made such a difference with your constant optimism, enthusiasm and willingness to answer questions, no matter how stupid. Somehow, you were able to make what seemed complicated into something we could all be excited about and get behind. I know we’ll all really miss you. Thank you for everything you’ve done and enjoy yourself!
- 17 ) Best wishes on your retirement, may it be even better than you ever imagined.
18 ) Wishing you good health, good luck and great success in your retirement.
19 ) Your retirement actually means that you got promoted to one of the best roles in your life. Congratulations.
20 ) Retiring does not mean that your will stop hanging out with us! Drop by for coffee once in a while. Happy Retirement!
Retirement Good Wishes
21 ) Wishing you and your family all the best as you enter into a new phase of your life. May you enjoy the extra time that you’ll be spending with them.
22 ) Wishing you all the joy and happiness that a happy retirement can bring.
- 23 ) Wishing a very special person a fulfilling retirement. May your new journey be filled with joy!
- 24 ) Some people just know how to bring out the best in others. You are this type of coworker! Thank you for everything you did. Good bye and good luck!
- 25 ) Not only you were my boss, you were also a great friend that I can turn to throughout our years together in the office/company. Cheers to a hard-earned and well-deserved retirement!
- 26 ) Just wanted to say that I found so many of your ideas inspiring. It’s hard to imagine our workplace without you! I hope retirement brings you the chance to do whatever it is that you always wanted to do but didn’t get to. All the best!
27 ) Retirement is your chance to be true to your own self. It is an opportunity to pick up forgotten hobbies and nurture the little kid within you. After all, it’s never too late to start living the life that you have always wanted to.
28 ) I wish that your retirement will be everything you dreamed that it would be.
29 ) The lights have dimmed and the cameras have stopped rolling. Life has yelled Pack Up, but there’s still time until The End. Congratulations.
30 ) Now you have no excuses for not having enough time for posting selfies with grandkids. Congratulations on retiring.
31 ) We wish you health and happy days in your retirement.
32 ) Sending you loving wishes for a truly amazing retirement.
33 ) Congratulations on your retirement. We wish you tons of happiness in the years ahead.
34 ) Your guidance and encouragement have helped me and so many other coworkers thrive in a very competitive environment, and we’ve been so fortunate to have your expertise to rely on. You’ll be missed, but I know your retirement is the right thing at this time. May the next phase of your life bring you all that you seek and more.
35 ) Wishing you a lengthy and satisfying retirement.
- 36 ) You have been a big part of the company. Your knowledge and years of experience brought the company to where it is today. Thank you for all the hard work! We will miss you so much!
- 37 ) Retirement marks the end of working for someone else and the beginning of living for yourself. Congratulations.
- 38 ) I will never forget all the things you have taught me whether at work or in life. You are one of the reasons I have fun working. Congratulations! Happy retirement!
- 39 ) Retirement is equals to freedom. I hope you enjoy doing the things that you don’t have time for before. Congratulations! Happy Retirement!
40 ) Start listening to your heart… it’s the best gift you can give yourself when you retire. Congratulations.
Retirement Wishes In English
41 ) To the grooviest and sassiest supervisor/boss ever, I will forever be grateful for how you generously passed on your knowledge, as well as, your valuable life experiences. The workplace will not be as fun without you. You will surely be missed! Enjoy your retirement!
42 ) You made this a great place to work! We will miss your smiling face, and hope that you’ll visit us when you have time. Farewell partner!
43 ) A life without the daily traffic jams and mounts of paper work. Welcome to that rosy life my friend. Happy retirement!
44 ) All your life you were wondering why you tolerated an annoying boss and put up with irritating colleagues – retirement is the answer. Congratulations.
45 ) I hope you have a wonderful retirement! You will be missed, but never forgotten. You’ve done so much for all of us.
46 ) Best wishes for a relaxing and happy retirement.
47 ) No more targets, no more goals, no more KPIs and no more meetings. All there’s left to do now is to unfurl all the happiness that life has in store. Congratulations on your retirement.
48 ) Morning coffees will finally be what they are meant to be – relaxed and de-stressing. Happy retirement.
49 ) Best wishes and good luck for a fulfilling retirement.
50 ) A successful team is a group of many hands but of one mind. We were glad to work with a boss like you and wish you a happy retirement!
51 ) Wishing you a long, happy, and healthy retirement.
52 ) Now as you retire, we are missing our great colleague at work. Wishing you a stress-free life full of success and happiness!
53 ) Good luck and best wishes to you on your retirement.
54 ) To say you will be missed seems like such an understatement. You are one of those rare people who instantly became a friend instead of “just” a coworker. There are no words to truly reflect how much we will miss working with you. Not to worry, though, I’ll stalk you on FaceBook. Now, get out there and show the world just how much fun is possible.
55 ) Retirement is the best time to spend all your savings – they aren’t going to be of much use later. Congratulations.
56 ) You helped me so much and your thoughts were always well thought out and to the point. I truly appreciate everything you did for me over the years. You will be missed. I hope that you have something wonderful planned!
57 ) Forget #ThrowbackThursday and #FlashbackFriday – now you have all the time in the world to lie on a hammock and think about the beautiful memories of your life. Congratulations on your retirement.
58 ) Wishing you the best on your life after this retirement. We’ll miss you.
59 ) We’re really going to miss you! Hope you’ll enjoy every minute of your retirement. Best wishes!
60 ) You are an embodiment of optimism and hard work. Thank you for inspiring us every day at work. We will miss you! Congratulations on your retirement!